We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for their name and email address. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
We store and share the data collected from users for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use the information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the feedback and information we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided to send user information and updates pertaining to their orders or inquiries. It may also be used to respond to their questions, requests, and/or other inquiries.
We do not allow third-party access to process user data through our Website. However, we may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in operating our business and servicing users. These third parties are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information we share with them.
Please note that payment processing on our Website is handled by a third-party payment gateway. We do not store or process any payment-related information directly on our servers. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party service providers for more information on how they handle your data.
Our Website is operated from the United States. By using our Website, you consent to the transfer and processing of your information in the United States.
Although our Website is accessible to users of all ages, it is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identification information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take appropriate action.
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the personal information of our users against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We respect your rights regarding your personal information. As a user of our Website, you have the following rights:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request the correction or updating of such information.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information from our records, subject to any legal obligations we may have to retain certain information.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes.
- Trading Bharat
- Email: email@example.com